Credit repair/Credit counseling
The Women's Opportunities Resource Center (WORC) has partnered with CLARIFI to assist you with credit repair and credit counseling. This program is for those who want to learn more about their credit profile and clean up and re-establish their credit. The program teaches participants more about credit scores, how to improve them, and how to tell if there is inaccurate information on their profile.
- Budget and Credit Counseling: Prepare analysis of income, living expenses and debt. Create a plan of action to avoid or reduce debt or reach other financial goals.
- Debt Management Counseling: Work with clients to eliminate or reduce debt. Work with creditors to lower payments, stop collection action and reduce/eliminate fees. Enroll in plan to make monthly payments to creditors via Clarifi
- Credit Report Counseling: Help clients better understand their credit report and score. Review combined score and credit reports from three major credit reporting agencies. Develop an action plan to improve creditworthiness and/or maintain good credit.
- Housing Counseling (Clarifi is certified by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) as a comprehensive housing counseling agency and also approved as a PA and NJ Housing Finance Agency.): Pre-Purchase, Foreclosure Prevention and Mortgage Default, Reverse Mortgage (Seniors 62 and older are eligible).
- Pre-Filing Bankruptcy Counseling (Clarify is approved to issue certificates evidencing completion of a pre-filing counseling session in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of a provider's services.): Review options and consequences for alternatives to bankruptcy. Review clients income, expenses, and budget.
- Fee: No cost
- Schedule: Call (215) 564-5500 to make an appointment.