Self-Employment Training Program
Provides individuals that have a business idea and possess transferable skills, or owners of existing part-time businesses, or those with fewer than 12 months of business operations the opportunity to take their business to the next level. The Start Smart business model employs next level marketing and formal business structures incorporated into a highly developed written business plan. Successful graduates will have developed and implemented legal business operations and are invited to participate in the WORC micro-loan program.
- Six week program, meets two times per week
- Days and evenings
- Covers business plan development, marketing, management and financing for Start-up and existing businesses. Consult with an Attorney, Accountant, and Other Professionals
- Successful participants will have completed a business plan, met all of the local, state and federal requirements and be participating in actual business operations
- Helps participants evaluate, refine and develop their "micro" business by preparing a written business plan, including sections on marketing, operations and financials
- Qualifications: Open to all applicants
- Apply for WORC loan funds
- Fee: Entrepreneurship Training Special only $175 ($99 for Low-Income). Regular Price is $350
Don't Delay, Start Your Business Today!
** Orientations are held Weekly - Please call 215-564-5500 to sign up. **